Whatever custom metal work you need, OWC has you covered. Our crew has decades of experience scoping, designing, and building custom metal work for clients all over New England. From stairs, ladders, and railings to safety guards and covers to custom mounts and brackets, we've delivered the highest quality custom builds to our clients for over 35 years.
Our 9,000 square foot facility in Douglas, MA houses the state-of-the-art equipment necessary for quality fabrication. Highlights include a 1/2" x 10' shear, 100 ton press brake, 65 ton ironworker, and an automated pipe and tube bender in addition to the mig, tig, and stick welding machines.
- Structural, pipe, aluminum and stainless welding
- Bending, punching, shearing
- Torch and plasma cutting
- Carbon arc gouging
- Ornamental iron fabrication and restoration
- Stairs, railings, ladders
- Industrial platforms and housing
- Live floor and dump trailer repairs
- Heavy equipment repairs
- Custom machinery part fabrication